Thursday, July 06, 2006

green light red light orange light....do they make a difference?

ne abba!!!!!!!

words in bold flashed in my mind.. projecting them in front of my eyes in BOLD RED font..dripping with blood..and the connection from brain to eyes to mouth was established and it came out as..
neeeeee abbbbbbbbbba!!!!!!!


time: 10:45pm
location : at an intersection near btm water tank..

me doing a respectable old age speed of 40kmph ( assumption only cos i dont have a speedometer) and a red pulsar zooms across from left to right.... eyes see the flash of red, brain responds, connection established from the brain to my right hand and right leg..brakes!!! a skid... and neeeeee abbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbba!!!!! follows..

my best guess is that the other guy thought i was complimenting him or something.. no clue, cos he turns around and flashes me a smile.. would have melted my heart if i had 2 XX chromosomes.. but hey!!!!!!! thats not the point.. the point was/is/will be..how can someone be so idiotically insane and in the next sec be so idiotically cool about the whole incident.....

remembered my dear ex pl's advice..dear ravi count 1 to 10 and ur fellow human beings will be spared... and suprisingly, it worked..cos ... he was gone before i could reach 5.. ahh..

now... the moral of the story is:

do not follow traffic rules
do not go slow
do not brake hard

in case u break the above three points... flash ur bestest smile.. ( toothpaste agencies be damned)

all lights no lights..

happy riding..

No comments: