Friday, August 19, 2011

driver

i like to drive
its an understatement
i find peace when i drive
its probably the only time I'm in control of something
i feel free when i drive
i used to feel liberated when i used to take a left hander at 80kmph on a 7.8bhp 2 stroker with tyres skinnier than cindy crawford at her prime
i used to feel liberated when i used to push a diesel car to its limit at 120kmph..
it was about pushing the limits on a machine which is more or less subpar when you talk about actual racing speeds
i feel liberated, when i now drive aimlessly across the america...a colossal waste of oil, but if it makes me feel free, damn the future generations..
i can be myself when i drive
i dont feel like i'm being judged by hopeless ppl when i drive
i dont know how long this is going to last
i like being left alone when i drive
i miss sydney paul monteiro.. the perfect pillion rider
i miss my 2 strokers
i miss my samurai.. the endless hours spent on it, trying to make it go faster and better
i miss my shaolin.. the one proper stock bike i had which was way fast for its time..
i miss the roar of the 2 strokes
the most reliable company i had for the last 3 years is a civic
i feel safe in a civic
i used to feel safe on my 2 strokers
i pushed my luck on my 2 strokers
i push my luck on my civic

i'm alive

No comments: