Sunday, January 02, 2011

2010

the year that was.. the year that almost wasnt.. the year ..

life is strange when @30..especially when you never conform to any of the rules laid down by the 'society'
life is supposedly well planned out..until you find out that the ppl you considered the most closest are apparently the most fartherest..
life is full of unexpected shocks.. when your brakes fail at 70mph
life is full of magical events which take place when you are half asleep
life is full of life..

2010 has taught many ppl many lessons..and me..2010 has taught me to let go of everything and try to survive each day without thinking about the past and without worrying about the future..

2010 said.. you are a complete waste of time.. you are a complete non entity in my life
2010 said.. i wish i could stop time for you.. you are the most important person in my life

2010 clipped my wings.. dashed my hope against the rocks...punctured my happiness like a pin cushion..
2010 gave me new wings..created new hope... and put a ton of bandaids all over my happiness...

2010 said go away rot and die..
2010 said miracles are just around the corner..

2010 said..when ppl said that there is a light at the end of the tunnel..they actually had a reason to say it..

2010 destroyed my confidence.. 2010 restored and improved my confidence..

i remember.. during a trip along the western coast of usa with my friend.. there was this old guy who pointed out into the horizon and said..'that mates is the graveyard of ships'... ships brave the storms and pass through untold miseries and when land is in sight and the sailor's hearts rejoice at the sight of land..and then, before they enter the harbor,the ships used to hit the breakers and be destroyed..violently...without any warning... poor souls usually never knew what hit 'em...
but few ships..by divine providence would be tossed into this miraculous channel amidst the rocks and make it to shore..

2010 precisely summarizes what he said..

2010..is my lighthouse

2011 is my shore



and the most important gift/lesson 2010 gave me is: a reason to believe..

No comments: