Saturday, October 30, 2010

13

13.. the number fascinated me from the day I got to know that its unlucky.. didnt make sense at that moment.. but then.. it was my first friday the 13th and i lost my dad's pen at school... i sneaked it out of his pocket to show it off at school..and the thing i showed off the next monday were the welts on my back...friday the 13 + 13 + ravi== deadly..

my atlas rebel was stolen on a friday the 13th..the same year, i saw a very funny movie on star movies called 'saturday the 14th'.. the theme was that if you thought friday the 13th was bad..then the next saturday is the massested..and double the misery..

but back to the number 13..just 13.. it stuck to me for 4 years of engineering..yep..it was my roll number :-) number 13..aargh...i got my cricket jersey and the team nicely gave me the no13 jersey.. 13 scares me..13 inspires me..13 terrifies me..13 pushes me hard to not to do the right thing :-D...13 confuses me...13 excites me..13 13s me...

and its almost like @30, today is probably the most exciting 13th day ever..what happens today? no idea... will something happen today? will 1 & 3 finally unfold their collective mysteries to me? time only shall tell..and yeah..the 14th should also be able to tell it..


1 comment:

The Modern Pastry Shop said...

this 13 will be full of fun.. And I never make loose promises. :-)