Thursday, October 21, 2010

weird...

most of the websites i know..are blocked in my workplace..wonder who overlooked what and this one got through..
does it mean, a revival of sorts? the guddi and the blogging again..and that too with a vengence.. i have successfully exceeded in 4 days, what i wrote in 5 years..
what can be the reasons..
numero uno reason0 == i am singularily single and have a loooooooooooooooooooooot of spare time to spend on my keyboard.. girls hand for a keyboard :-( bad trade
reasono 2 == i dont have a bike anymore..spanner for a keyboard..bad trade again.. well, since i am here..let me say that hondas are terribly and disappointingly reliable..they never have a problem :-(...my toolkit is rusting away..

both the above reasonos are interchangable i guess..cos items involved with reason1 complain about reason2 and items in reason2 demand more of my time than reasono1..

conclusion.. I am 30 (Q.E.D) or hence proved

No comments: