Wednesday, October 20, 2010

how i almost missed my train and almost got hooked up with a pretty girl

5pm, packing up.. ben rushes up and say..dude, you gotta stay back..nooo...been there..done that..fix the bug, shoot the emails, curse my luck, stare at tracy's legs..curse my luck for not sitting across her..get on the fone, stare at her again...get off the fone..client happys...look at the clock 6:20..curse my luck again..and start running towards the station...manage to get on the 6:30 train with seconds to spare..find a seat, settle down...close my eyes..and duh..why isnt the train moving? curse my luck again...the trains delayed due to some track maintenance...damn damn damn...

pretty girl: excuse me
ravi: hey beautiful.. actual words ( duh..)
pg: does this train go to framingham?
ravi: for you, this will go anywhere (duh...i no..dont..maybe..zz)
pg: oh ok..i thought this train goes to framingham..
ravi: no no no, this train does go to framingham (no, yes..framingham framingham)

and then..i put my nose down into my iphone and start browsing


1 comment:

The Modern Pastry Shop said...

wow u surpassed all your years of blogging look
2006 (4)
2007 (1),
2008 (1 )
2009(0) and
2010 (5!!!)