Saturday, November 06, 2010

good morning

I cant remember when was the last time I woke up so early and that too on a weekend... Its like almost cheating cheating... i cant seem to wake up for nuts before 8am on weekdays.. I have to be in office by 9.. and I end up tripping spilling poking and whatever ing to office..

Was it the wine that kept me awake or was it the happiness.. happiness is a weird term.. i think and i assume that i am generally happy person..i called myself a stone couple of blogs ago.. i mean.. i cud go through the most hopelessest times anyone can go through, smiling or laughing away.. maybe i am 'mad' as my teachers in school labelled me.. RAVI why are u laughing..nothing teacher.. only mad ppl laugh at nothing... oh ya oh ya..its repetitive.. i know :-D but i wud be glad to be called mad over n over n over again..

so what does waking up at 6am on a saturday mean.. for one..it shouldnt involve cleaning up the flood on the bathroom floor after u too blind to close the shower curtain after the soap did a high jump over it..i wish i cud video tape that particular part of it and not the nasty stuff.. in sl0-mo..a blue soap jumping out of my hand..twirling twirling...thinking to itself.. " Ha...gravity.. catch me if you can.. Ha the bar..the bar..i am a bar too no.. i am jumping now.. this nasty bugger is abusing, let me run jump fly... oops...who put the ceiling here..mayday mayday "
so ya..where was i? 6am on a saturday morning after being late to work the whole week... its a reflection of happiness..good wine...good food..extremely good friends..holes in my pocket..zero savings..payments.. good running shoes..old age.. sinusitis.. blindness.. solitude....
I m not worried about money..cos i dont have any.. i am only worried about my health.. am i worried? well... eating dynamite shrimp when i am allergic to sea food.... i am happy happy happy.. i dnt really know why i shud be so happy.. it feels like cheating that i am like ignoring everything that i shudnt ignore and keeping myself in an imaginary illusion that might pop anytime soon..am i worried? naah..cos i am so 'creative' that i can create another illusion for myself and be happy allover again..

things to do for today:
1) dont think
2) dont think
3) dont think
4) dont dream
5) dont think

good morning
yours obedienteliest
Ravi

2 comments:

The Modern Pastry Shop said...

Madness is the most constant thing in human race. Yet hidden. Bring it out more often.. Be Mad! Its refreshing..

ravi shanker said...

@pooja... thank you for your kind and mad words