Saturday, November 13, 2010

happy singh

happy singh vs lucky singh vs guddi singh :-)

3 in one?
yes..

free form writing.. pain in little finger, jungle jungle, honda keys stopming on the ceiling, you know what? chuk chuk, shilpa monkey shetty, she looks nice no? stunning face no, monkey figure no.. ppl like me so much and not her, my closeups are better than hers.. ppl really hate her. like me.. like me hate her, hate me like her.. shower sounds, police siren, mind black, taarch on the bench.. silence in Birmingham, i love this song, in dino, monkey shetty.. khwab saja.. bike rides in bangalore rains.. living life..losing happines..permission. mohhabbat...speeling mistakes, pain in the left ring finger.. cars honking, london, teenagers..i am like a teenager.. didnt fluctuate so much :-D feel like 13.. not 31.. oye lucky lucky oyee.. birmingham calling..skype pinging
writing blog, skype ladies compartment

No comments: