Saturday, November 06, 2010

to be or not to be

courage is defined when you do something without caring about the consequences... heavy duty stuff..hai tuj mein poori botal ka nasha botal ka nasha..
courage equates to stupidity in a statistical way.. the probability of a successful outcome(subjective) is the least when things are doing in a stupid way(subjective)... ppl who are averse to risk conclude that by not doing anything bcos the outcome is not favorable, their lives are more happys...
is it true? if u hold urself back at every little step... why learn to walk at all?
am i brave or am i stupid..i am stupid cos if i want to do something i do it first and then think if it was right or not.. or sometimes i dont think at all..if u do something, thats done and it stays done..u cant say..tooch toooch and go back to not doing it ...
ppl call me stupid..i am immune to that.. ppl call me brave..i am immune to it.. i dont know if i read this somewhere..yeah no..my sister put in her facebook profile as a status.. its like after 20 years or something..we shudnt be feeling bad abt things which we cudnt do..so i dont want to give that chance to myself.. if in the next second i die cos the guy living above me drops his dumbell and falls thru the floor.. me has a lot of things to do.. me doing..like blogging for example :-D stupid stupid stupid

No comments: