Saturday, November 06, 2010

rain

not that its a very very cliched thing..but i love rain..when ppl stay indoors..i run out get drenched and get sick..
i used to drive faster if it was raining, knowing that the traffic would be less and my zappers would save me..
drove from banglore to ooty in blinding rain.. why? cos it was raining..and i had the bestest company.. 2 equally insane ppl who love the rain..
as i type, i wish i had a white pant and white shoes..i want to get drenched ala tollywood hero style... a heroine in a white saree wud be equally nice.. but nooo i am not pushing my luck too wildly in new england..
i used to think why ppl cant make waterproof papers..i could make paper boats which wudnt get messed up in the rain..
i love my suzukis...they never let me down during the monsoons and the waterlogged roads in bangalore.... there was this one time when there were like virtual floods and my roommate and me were craving for beer( ala harold and kumar for white castle burgers).. started the bike and drove drove..drove past half sunken cars..abandoned pulsars..the dear 2 stroke kept stroking away....earned respect.. waiter says..saar...waaat rain ..waat bike, it didnt stop? he wanted to buy it then and there..
rain = mirchi bajji
rain = chicken 65
rain = challati RC in taj dhaba with butter chicken chilli chicken roti and bestest friends
rain = be a kid @ 30
rain = what i am doing here..let me get drenched and come back..

wetesstly yours
ravi

No comments: